- ✓ QUICK & EASY INSTALLATION: No tools required, easily insert the refrigerator air filter replacement into holder.
- ✓ Remove Odor Effectively: The refrigerator air filter replacement is made of premium quality activated carbon, which has a huge adsorption capacity to absorb volatile organic compounds effectively.
- ✓ Widely Compatible filter models for EAFCBF, PAULTRA, PureAir Ultra 242061001, 241754001, 241754002, 242047801, 242047804, 242061001, 7241754001, PS1993820, SP-FRAIR, RAFURF, etc. ( NOT for Frigidaire PureAir Ultra 2, PAULTRA2, PureAir Freshness Booster, AFCB)
- ✓ Replace the air filter every 6 months to keep the air fresh in the refrigerator.
- ✓30 Days Money Back Guarantee.
ATTENTION：Please make sure choose the right models you need.
High Quality filters made to fit for compatibility with the Frigidaire Pure Air Ultra Compatible Air Purifying Filter. Made to replace - this filter is comparable to OEM Part's numbers EAFCBF PAULTRA 242061001 241754001. Filter helps to remove odors from your refrigerator utilizing activated carbon and zeolite for superior odor suppression.
Freshen Air Efficiently
Made of high-quality activated carbon, safe for use, helps to keep your refrigerator fresh.
This air Filter Compatible with:
EAFCBF, PAULTRA, PureAir Ultra 242061001, 241754001, 241754002, 242047801, 242047804, 242061001, 7241754001, SP-FRAIR, etc. (Please Note: This is NOT a Frigidaire or Electrolux OEM product. The Frigidaire or Electrolux brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the Frigidaire or Electrolux brand names, models, or part designations for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.)
Remove odor and purify air
The refrigerator air filter replacement is made out of high-quality activated carbon. It can absorb odors, water molecules quickly and other volatile organic compounds to keep the air in the refrigerator fresh and prolong the shelf life.
Never place filter in airways or near a heat source.
To remove adhesive strips when moving the filter holder from refrigerator cabinet, use a plastic knife - never use metal to remove it carefully.
Replace every 6 months to keep the air fresh in the refrigerator.
As the quantity you choose in options.