- MagicJet Underwater Scooter is Powerful–The MagicJet scooter adopts highly efficient propulsion system that delivers up to 10 kilogram-force of thrust at the speed up to 6.5 km/h, rated for dive depths of 164 ft (50 meters).
- Lightweight and Portable: MagicJet Underwater Scooter Weighs 3.6kg / 7.9lb (with Battery).
- 2-Level rotational speed control system. High Speed: 1.8m/s (6.5 km/h); Low Speed: 1.2m/s (4 km/h).
- 3 GoPro mounts reserved. You can mount up to 3 waterproof cameras to record underwater activities with more views.
- Longer working time: with detachable 155.4Wh huge high-density Li-ion battery, MagicJet scooter can continuously work up to 60 minutes. At the lower speed, it can work up to 100 minutes. Modular Built: You can buy a backup battery and install it easily for long time outdoor use. Battery specifications: 7000MAh / 22V / 155.4wh; Charging Time: 3 hours; Battery life: 300 times of charging; Product Dimensions: 385mmX360mmX182mm
MagicJet under water scooter integrates Digital Simulation, Fluid Dynamics, Intelligent Control and other technologies. It can be used to swimming, snorkeling, underwater exploration, and other water activities.
Due to the high integration and precision of this product, as well as its high power output, any improper operation and misuse shall result in serious consequences. Therefore, please read the user manual carefully before using.
- Children under 14 years, pregnant women and patients are forbidden to use this product. Minors over 14 are required to be supervised by an adult. During assembly, please make sure the rubber ring at the connecting column of the propulsion unit exists and the hand knob has been screwed tight and the battery unit is close to the propulsion unit without shaking.
- When replacing the battery unit, make sure the switch of it is in the OFF status. Otherwise, it will be easily damaged.
- Before using, please ensure all parts are intact and functional, screws in the machine housing are not loose and the speed control switch and trigger work normally. The battery should be fully charged under monitoring before using. It cannot be overcharged.
- When the battery is idle, it should be charged 50%~80% (two green lights on the battery indicator panel). Keep it in a dry and cool place and in OFF status with an insulating package.
- The maximum depth of diving is 164ft (50 meters). Or it may result in water leakage, and even personal injury.
- 1 x Water Scooter
- 1 x Battery
- 1 X Charger
- 1 X Two-hand handle